Looking to get started working with the Blamite Game Engine? This is the place to look!
The guides available here are pulled from the Blamite Wiki found on the Gitlab repository. Many of them are out of date and need to be either written, or in some cases rewritten.
Along with that, the Blamite engine itself is still in its infancy, and is very far from being considered feature-complete.
Accessing Source Documentation#
To access the auto-generated docs on the Elaztek Developer Hub (https://hub.elaztek.com), you will require some credentials.
These credentials can be obtained by visiting the Wiki on the Blamite repository.
- Do not link to or reference any page or its content.
- Do not screenshot any page content.
- Do not record video of any page content.
- Do not share screenshots or videos of any page or its content.
- Do not download and re-upload any page or its content.
- Do not migrate any content between this wiki and the elaztek.com website copy of the documentation unless instructed.
- Do not disclose any content within this documentation.
Violation of any of the rules above will result in your loss of access to Blamite source code, will likely result in your suspension from the Gitlab and/or website, and could result in legal action.
"You have no rights. Play nice."